RTI Panel App
Today’s electronics are converging in new and exciting ways, and the RTiPanel is a perfect example of that. Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on the Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI XP series control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office or even on vacation!
RTiPanel offers users the same intuitive control experience they receive from their RTI remote controls on the Apple iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI system from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Whether at work, on vacation, or nearly anywhere in between, users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems, turn off lights, and much more.
Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the RTiPanel interface can be programmed to control electronics throughout the home or office when an XP series control processor is used.
- Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch® devices into new or existing RTI control systems utilizing an XP series processor.
- Completely customizable user-interface.
- Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Use as main control interface or in conjuction with RTI handheld and in-wall controllers.
- Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!
- Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi® or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.
- RTI control application available through App store.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming stored on Apple device and updates automatically when changes are made.